Tuesday 25 August 2015

Decks that I don't miss - YGO Edition

Often times people will say "man I miss Tele-DAD, Plants and Dragon Rulers" and then discussions of beloved decks will ensure.  Well today I'm going to next level everyone by listing many decks that I've come to despise.  Let's do this!

-Infernity
-Dark World
-Inzektors
-Six Samurai
-Bujin
-Qliphort
-Chain Burn
-Exodia
-Final Countdown
-Inferno Tempest
-Magical Explosion
-Empty Jar
-Spellbook
-Yosenju
-Stall (Gravity Bind/Messinger of Peace/Marshmallon.dek)
-Nurse/Simochi
-Gravekeeper
-Evilswarm
-Wind-Up
-60.Card Scrublord
-Ice Barrier
-Jaden Elemental Heroes
-ZW Utopia

Off the top of my head.  Some of these have been powercrept out of the game, others have been killed by banlists.  The thing they all have in common though is that these decks can go fuck themselves.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment