Sunday 5 April 2020

Cardfight!! Vanguard - Some Tournament Results (Apr. 4-5/2020)

Vision held two tournaments over the weekend and the results got posted so what the hell why not.  It's not like I'm doing anything else at the moment outside of Persona 5 Royale.



So as far as the west is concerned Standard is Vanquisher vs Revonn the format with Revonn being the easier deck to play therefore more repped.  Vanquisher is the better deck of the two but requires an actual pilot to do well with it.  We also have some other decks sometimes popping up like Nesquikk's Chronofang list.  Premium is more varied with its meta though the consensus I've gotten from people is that DI and NN are the decks to beat (and need cards addressed).  Mind you after watching some of these games I do need to point out that these tournaments are not as how should I put it...competitive compared to say a PPG or even an ARG.  I won't go so far as to say they're free like I've heard but given that a NN list got top 8 and HH8 won Premium...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment