Sunday 1 November 2020

V-BT12 Narukami Spoilers - Week 6

Would you believe me when I say we're not done yet with Narus in this set?




Vibrocrusher Dragon
AUTO (RC) When placed, if your vanguard is grade 2 or greater, COST [Counter Blast 1], draw a card, choose one of your opponent’s back row rear-guards, and move it to an open (RC) in the same column as that unit.

Eleckinesis Dragon

Kinesis is whatever.  Nobody plays the 7k vanillas.  Vibrocrusher on the other hand I really like.  It's another mover just like Bolt Capture Dragon/the new Erad but for an extra CB you also get a draw and it's not locked behind needing a G3 on Vanguard for...reasons I guess.  +1s in Narukami are rare and when we do see the odd card that lets you actually build advantage rather than cycle/minus the opponent I tend to notice.  The CB cost is also a near non issue in the Vanquisher deck since the deck is leaning towards cutting Cho-Ou which leaves only Vanquisher itself as the main CB eater which Crusher appreciates.  All in all a really solid tech option that I think has a reasonable chance of seeing play depending on the format.

And that's it for last week.  Set 12 drops at the end of this week and the last 2 cards to be spoiled is the Order (which will probably be meh) and one last Rare for Narukami.  I'm expecting it to be another mediocre Eradicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment