Monday 5 August 2013

Lolcals Report - Zero Fucks Given

Well this was an interesting day.  Judgment of the Light's Sneak Peek was yesterday and to be blunt everyone pulled S-H-I-T.  Nowhere near as well as Saturday's Sneeks apparently.

Whatever, I got mostly what I needed?  Picked up some Shwarzchild Limit Dragons which is a card that's flown under the rader imo.  Its basically a free 2000 Beatstick at Level 8 if the opponent has a monster with 2000 attack or more which honestly what deck DOESN'T pump out monsters like that?  I see tremendous potential with this thing.  I just don't know how to use it at the moment outside of "stick it in Blue-Eyes."

Then I participated in my first Locals since the end of June!  My deck of choice?  Constellars.

Round 1 - vs Fire Fist (2-1)

Game 1 - Tengu set four with my only form of backrow removal in hand a Heavy Storm?  Yeah I wasn't going to get much done here.  This was made clear when I had no choice but to Heavy or lose and saw the Starlight Road and lose regardless.

Like it was basically summon a monster?  Bottomless/Compulse/Warning.  My hand was all monsters too.

Game 2 - Much like the first one except I open with backrow too!  It took ALOT of tries but I finally got monsters on the board!  I also got to make Omega and I rode it to victory.

Game 3 - I summon a monster and it dies or gets bounced.  I use backrow on a monster and it gets Lanced or something.  It got down to use topdecking and he topdecks a Tenki into Bear and I do the same, except my Tenki into Bear was enough to win.

Round 2 - vs Wind-Up Zexal Weapon (2-0)

Game 1 - He's got Summoner Monk into Magician/Shark but I've got the Veiler for anything threatening and just sit on Thunder King.

Game 2 - I don't remember much on this one either.  I just beat him down with Constellar plays.

Round 3 - vs Prophecy (2-0)

Game 1 - I won the dieroll and that's the only reason I didn't get blown out here as I had the all mighty, super powerful and once format definining play of  turn 1 Thunder King Rai-Oh.  Priestessless Prophecy I think might actually have some difficulty against him since you need a fuckton of spell counters on Star Hall or Power to get over him.  He didn't have those so I beat him down.

Game 2 - I had EEV.

Top 4 - vs Fire Fist (0-2)

Game 1 and 2.  Backrow.  Backrow for days.  Days.  I couldn't do jack shit.  Between Fire Formation Gyokku, Bear/Gorilla picking off my field (he managed to pin down the exact cards that he needed to hit out of my backrow, it was disappointing) and Solemn Judgment I scooped it up and I had to take a breather AGAIN out of frustration.  At the time I thought I was pissy because of the way things were.  Nah.  I just hate being 2-0'd without getting a fighting chance.  That's something that will always upset me to the point of being unable to think straight or talk to people.

Then I traded for Tour Bus and German Super Rare Debris Dragon and all was kay.  Playset of German Super Debris now.  GET ON MY LEVEL.

Then we went to Robins and I played some games of Yu-Gi-Oh! against Megamonkey's Zero Fucks Given - Synchro with my Zero Fucks Given - Gishki deck.  I'll just leave these here;

That's over 15000 damage on board. 


 Monkey throwing poop at me (get it!?  LOLOL!).  Haven't even taken my turn.  Thank god for Maxx "C".


 My hand upon finally getting my turn.


Much to my sadness this was all I could do.


PROPS
-Getting that 2nd Debris.
-...LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES.

SLOPS
-Sloppy play all around.   I made several moves I wish I didn't in the Fire Fist games.
-Pulling GOD AWFUL at the Sneak.  Yeah I pulled Armades but I did not come close to making back the money I dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment