Saturday 30 May 2015

And while I'm at it...

Remember that post I made where I basically shat on the cancer/hipster players?

I've got more to say;

-"Oh man my deck topped a thing!  I bet he was really creative to use all the ni-he's playing non themed cards for Rank 4 Access?!  His deck SUCKS!"  Get it through your fucking thick skull that nobody is going to top anything with a shit deck running shit cards.  There's a reason nobody plays Great Shogun Shien in Samurai now and OF COURSE they're going to run Rank 4s and make Infinity.  Infinity + Shi En is really strong.

But no you hate it because it divulges from the "way it's supposed to be."  You think maybe that a deck being played the way it should is the GOD DAMNED REASON WHY IT'S SHIT!?

-If you think Nekroz is degenerate and takes no skill to play, you're bad.

-Zodiac Duelist is scum.  I refuse to even look at it because of how cancerous the community is.

-The Reddit is not much better.  In fact its worse which is sad.

-Oh my god, it's a game on Dueling Network.  Do you really have to act like a dick and rule shark just to get a win on a site that is filled with neckbeards?

That's all.  I can feel the salt levels rising as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment