Saturday 28 November 2015

CFV Locals Report - ROAD ROLLER DA!!!

No long winded intro this time given that I brought Brawlers to this, so let's go!

Round 1 - vs Alfred.dek (1-2)

Game 1 ends up taking more time to get done than most of the matches this round as I open weakly and have to deal with his damned magic numbers to my crossridden Knuckle Buster but through repeated board wipes run him out of resources to the point where Conquest can finish him off.  Typical Brawler game plan.  Game 2 I have to G Assist and lose shortly after while Game 3 all I can say is that he flipped triggers and I couldn't.  It's really difficult to come back from a Crit Heal Heal check putting you at 4 to their 1 but by god I nearly did it.  Then he flipped a crit and I died.

Round 2 - vs Messiah (2-0)

Wow.  This deck is not threatening to Brawlers when your opponent doesn't cheat with it.  He takes away my options for at turn, I remove his options entirely.  It's kinda freaky how much Narukami has surpassed Link Joker when 2 years ago Eradicators legit struggled against them.  Then again Link Joker's only good when Chaos Breaker Dragon is relevant so until January...

Round 3 - vs Revengers (2-1)

Ryan gets gradestuck game 1 and loses, I get gradestuck game 2 and can't deal with his zerg rush and lose while game 3 he ends up Legioning for Abyss while we were both at low damage (I think it was 2 to 2), flips a heal so he can't restand and I end up punishing him for it with Knuckle Turbo blowing up his board, then I Conquest him for two straight turns and win.

I ended up getting 2nd place after it was done with Peter Cheng-I mean Brandon getting "first" with Sanctuary Guard.dek.  Not much else I can say here.

Props
-MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Slops
-WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment